THE OOLUTION COSMETICS RANGE
For Seed to Seed in 2011
- Created in 2011, oOlution aims at offering a range of cosmetics that respects the environment and is made of ingredients from organic farming.
- To go even further, the brand has decided to embrace an eco-design approach.
- The mains objective of this project was to integrate eco-design while taking into account the constraints of a young company that is starting up.
- oOlution also wished to highlight more ambitious progress tracks to implement in the mid- to long-term.
- Preventively identify the environmental issues of the range of cosmetics.
- Lay out a plan of eco-design actions over the product’s entire life cycle (formula, packaging system, distribution, use, end-of-life), for mid- and long-term perspectives.
- Guide the industrialization.
- Assess the progress made after commercialization.
- Companies & Environment 2015 prize, awarded by the French Ministry for Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy.
- The oOlution feedback video, directed by the Ademe, is available in the headband above.
« The earlier on in the product creation the eco-design process starts, as in the case of oOlution, the more it allows to efficiently prevent a wide array of impacts. »
Anne-Marie Gabelica _ oOlution Founder
SEE ALSO ...